Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog 1 - WELCOME!!!

Hola All!!

So, you might know me from my other blog, Welcome to the Dark Side. This is my new blog...where I shall detail all of my adventures of life that I can't possibly make up. Lighter and funnier than my other blog...I hope; because really, the things that happen to me during life are quite comical and I feel the need to share so everyone can bask in the glory and amazement that is my life lol (if that was not the longest run-on sentence of life). If this is your first time taking a journey with me...WELCOME! I am fun, outrageous, kind all wrapped up with 7 different kinds of awesome and fabulousity. And topped off with caramel and fudge. No whipped cream, though. We don't get down with the whipped cream. Please note that while these will be my real life experiences, names will be changed to protect the innocent...or guilty, depending on the story ;)

As far as your host, I am the Twinkster. Made of magic and fairy dust. Currently 28 and single, no dependents (praise dances in the aisle). Lover of all things shoes, clothes, makeup and hair. Owner of a broke-down ass car that gets me from Point A (which is Jersey) to Point B (which is wherever I deem it to be at that time) via my GPS system. That's pretty much it for right now. Onward to the adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment