Monday, March 26, 2012

Twink and the Time We Almost Got Jumped

So, remember when I said Mike hasn't been really successful with integrating people he knows into our crew of friends? This is the first time he tried. And failed. Miserably.

My whole group of friends were going out and Mike decides to brings this chick Charlene*. She seemed fairly nice at the time, but she was from the Trenton area. Immejiately (yes, immejiately. Not immediately) my spidey sense went off. I was working in Trenton at the time and I knew those people down there are made of ratchetness, bad decisions and fuckery. Still, I decided to give her a chance. What a mistake that was. The night inside the bar was fairly uneventful. It's what happened as we were leaving that almost got us killed. So Charlene over here started messing with some dudes...there must have been at least 8 of them. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation because I was probably having one of my own. Lo and behold, this group of guys started to get louder and louder. Because Charlene is yelling about how her money is worth more than theirs and how she's rich or something along those lines. Then, this heffa proceeds to get ready to climb on top of someone's car hood and twerk it for a few dollars. This was getting reeeeallllly sketchy as they were getting louder and louder. She was pretty much about to get choked up within the next like 2 minutes or so. So, guess who steps in to mediate and diffuse the situation. Moi. And you know how I did it?

"Hey!!! Get together so I can take a group pic of you guys for your MySpace page!!!" Yeah. That's how long ago this was. MySpace was still hot at this particular time. They took the pic and then...went on their merry way.

And this is why Mike can't bring friends around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment