Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog 6: Twink and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Date #1 (not really, tho)

So, let's quickly discuss this date I went on. I had to get my car towed recently and the tow truck driver and I decided we liked each other enough to go on a date (I actually thought he was pretty fly lol). The date actually wasn't bad at all. Neither was hanging out with his brothers. On a scale of 1-10, I woulda given the date about an 8. Minus that lil fight at the end in Quik Chek lol. Yeah. These things really happen to me lol. Now, would I have let that be a determining factor in continuing to date him? Nope. But that decision was made for me. C'est la vie, I guess. I suppose I shouldn't really call it the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad date...because reality is, the last 15 minutes aside, it was a great date...to me. Maybe it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad date to him lol. But I have an even better bad date lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment