Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog 5 - The Day Bef Tried My Life...and Succeeded

Throughout my life, I've always collected big sister type folks. I always assumed it's because I wanted one and never had one. I've particularly collected them in my adult life because quite frankly, I don't know how to be a damn adult lol. 2005 - 2006 the big sister was Ky, 2007 - 2012 was and is my old boss Stephanie. I don't get to talk to Steph a lot, so now my new big sister in my head is Bef. Today, we're going to hear a lil story about how Bef tried my 28 year old life and won. Clearly this is gonna be short as all of the fucks lol.

So, Saturday I did something and the final result was not some shit I expected. Sunday I got a new "friendship". I can separate romance from friendship, so in trying to be a friend, I hit my new friend up that I was gonna be up norf and didn't exactly get what I thought I was gonna get. Silly me. Silly me squared when I told Bef. Now, I'm not gonna tell ya'll exactly what she said because my mortal soul is still recovering, but know that we had a 32 line conversation...and about 25 of those lines were her telling me about my-damn-self. Ma'am...I did not ask you for all that. Which is precisely why I appreciate even getting it. I know I do some dumb stuff and I need to be told. I get it. But damn. She went haawrd in the paint, ya'll. I'm talkin' if her and Shaq both had to block my shot...she woulda won that fair and square. So, this is my ode to Bef. Thank you for being a frieeeeeend!! And yes, I did go all Golden Girls on ya'll.

PS - No I didn't change her gatdamn name. Heffa.

No comments:

Post a Comment